Ever feel like skipping school or even just one class? Learn from my mistakes! Don't do it.

One day at school I just really didn't want to go to my afternoon classes so, me and my friend decided that maybe we could just skip so that is what we did. And it was probably the most idiotic thing we could do. We ran out just after lunch and we ran downtown so we could hang out down there. We got some food and then went to the skate park and sat there thinking about how stupid we were for going down there. But then we decided that we were going to go for a walk on the beach, so as we were walking we saw a adjoining pond and so my friend dared me to go on it and see if it was frozen so I did and I went up to the edge and tested it and it was quite solid and it didn't crack so I took a few more step and so I turned sharply to get back to the shore and slipped even farther out and so I went to take another step towards the shore and slipped backward onto my butt and went plunging into about a foot and a half of freezing cold. Although a foot and a half sound like not super deep, when you fall in butt first it soaks you to your chest. And when I finally got out I was soaked to the bone and absolutely freezing partly because it was like minus six or seven out side and partly because I was soaking wet. as we made our slow walk back up to the school I got so cold my lips were a light shade of blue. luckily I had a gym-strip to change into so I wasn't soaked anymore while me and my friend were sitting in the change room we realized that we were super stupid and that we would get confronted about it anyway so we decided to turn our selves in and go to the principle so that is what we did. It helped a little bit but we were still in so much trouble with our parents, I wasn't aloud to go on my ski trip, I wasn't aloud to go to my art class and sadly I lost a lot of trust within my family. They could no longer fully trust me.
Make good decisions!
~Risa

Comments